จำนวนครั้งที่อ่าน : 100
Advanced versatility. A USB D/A Converter commanding the sound source and system
The DA-250 is a USB Digital Audio Converter that is based upon the successful design of the popular DA-200 with the addition of up-to-date functions and technical trends integrated into the compact sized body.The DA-250 is compatible up to 192kHz/32-bit PCM and 5.64 MHz DSD, features a headphone amplifier section with significantly improved drive force, includes the LUXMAN computerized attenuator ‘LECUA’*and has the addition of a stylish remote control unit. These specifications make it possible to build a high grade audio environment with advanced versatility. The DA-250 is designed to be the core of an up-to-date desktop audio system and to utilise the latest technology to achieve a rich music playback environment.
*LECUA is an abbreviation of Luxman Electric Controlled Ultimate Attenuator.
*LUXMAN Audio Player(corresponding to Windows 10／Mac OS X v10/11) and driver software for Windows can be downloaded from LUXMAN homepage.
* Windows is a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Mac is a registered trademark or a trademark of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
* DSD is a registered trademark.
* The described company names and product names are trademarks or registered trademaks of each company.
* Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice
* The product listed in this catalog does not include line cables. Please purchase cables separately.